LeadReporters.com realizes that you care so well about how your personal information is used and shared, hence we take your privacy very seriously.
Once you access our website you have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions whenever you access the website on any device.
Information collected by LeadReporters.com
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website. This information allow us to provide you with a customised and efficient experience. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with this objective. We collect the following types of information from our leadreporters.com users.
1) Information you provide to LeadReporters: Any information received from you in any form stored on our website. It’s your choice not to provide us with certain information but this may limit you taking full advantage of many our special features.
2) Automatic Information: We’d whenever you should let you know that certain information is stored whenever you interact with us. LeadReporters.com and its authorised agents automatically receive and record certain traffic data on their server logs from your browser including your paddy, cookie info, and the page you requested. LeadReporters.com uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyse trend sand administer the website. LeadReporters.com may collect and on any page display the total counts that page has been viewed.
Many companies offer progress that help you to visit websites anonymously while LeadReporters.com will not be able to provide you with a personalised experience if we cannot recognize you, we would want you to be aware that the programs are available.
Why we collect information about you
We like to deliver or offer you service that is useful to you. We may use information about you to help us customise the Website, to remember you and to improve its usefulness to you. We may use this information to notify you about changes to the Website or products, services or promotions of ours and others (with your consent) that we think you might find of interest. It can also help us to choose articles and services we think will interest you.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
- Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your other details to help you with your experience.
How we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
We endeavour to ensure that your data is stored securely and to prevent unauthorised access. We have security measures in place to protect your information which we monitor regularly.
Unfortunately, despite our measures, because of the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that your information security systems means that we can never make this promise.
Please be aware that if you disclose information on chat areas, your Profile page, comment areas, forums or other public services it may be possible for other people to use this information. We are not responsible for the disclosure of any information you post in this way.
Find Out About Cookies
- Cookies by themselves cannot be used to find out the identity of any user. i.e.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. That makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
- However, you will still be able to place orders.
Non-Disclosure to third parties
Please note that we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may disclose details about use of the Website to other businesses e.g. to demonstrate patterns of use to advertisers and other business partners. The information we pass on will not include any personal information by which you may be identified.
LeadReporters collate anonymous records of user trends which we may make use of ourselves, or pass to our associated companies.
We will comply with any court order requesting or requiring the disclosure of the identity or location of or any other information in relation to anyone who has accessed the Website and we may also disclose such information where we are advised by our lawyers that a court order would be granted requiring us to disclose it, even if no legal proceedings have been commenced in relation to the same.
We strive to prevent unauthorised disclosures of your personal information by other people, but we are not responsible for any unauthorised disclosures or other breaches of security or for the actions of others if the information was passed to them with your authority or with the authority of anybody other than us or our associated companies.
Third-party behavioural tracking
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioural tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
For activities relating to gathering information for children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We are very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the sharing Your Information section below. We may send out e-mails with leadreporters.com – related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following terms
- Not to make use of false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Oyo State, Nigeria